Order Of Service
Order Of Service Printing UK – Wedding, Funeral and Food Service
Order of service printing can be done in many different ways depending on your requirements, the most popular options are for funerals and all types of weddings, but they can even be used for events like christenings.
Order of Service – Make Your Own or Upload Artwork
We offer 3 design options:
- Use our free intuitive design software here on our website, it’s a simple process choosing a ready-made template, uploading images and copy and pasting your text into the sections and hit ‘save’
- Upload your own ready-to-print artwork at no charge
- Free professional design service, just add it to your order, and we’ll contact you to get your ideas and walk you though popular designs for order of service books. Once your order is placed, we will contact you via the email you provided, and you can let us know how you want it designing and supply and images colours. We will then send the first proof, you can do as many revisions as required to get it right before we send to print. We will contact you via email, so there is a written transcript of your requests and all communication between us both.
Full Colour Order of Service Books Printed in 2 Days
Our order of service and programs are printed in full colour on high quality paper and card, you will see the different weights available as you progress through the order options.
Our specialism lies in Funeral and Wedding order of service booklet printing. You can create your own online by using one of our order of service templates or upload your own print ready artwork
Free Online Order of Service Design Software Tool
Order of service artwork options – You can create your own online using our order of service creator. Our unique design software was created and intuitively coded exclusively for WeLove2Print. We are very proud of our design tool, designed specifically to offer a very straightforward experience.
Ready made templates – You can also choose from ready-made order of service templates to edit or upload print-ready artwork
£20 in-house Design Professional – Alternatively take advantage of our design skills and use our in house “Design for me” option, and we will task our team to create your order of service book for printing. You will receive a proof before we print, don’t worry!
FREE UK Delivery and Express Upgrades
We offer Free UK Delivery as standard on all our order of services, for your convenience you have 2 options (Standard and Express) so should you require them in a hurry we can dispatch in just 2 days as a priority rush order for express delivery.
5 Star Printing – Superior Card and Paper Quality
Create & print your beautiful looking Order of Service today with welove2print we are rated 5 stars for our service and quality
funeral order of service we understand this can be a difficult time, and we want to help as much as possible for everything to go smoothly, so if you need your order of service funeral faster let us know, and we will do all we can to accommodate
to start creating your order of service booklets with online template designs. Order of service booklets are usually A5 size, we do offer A6 and A4 if required. The front cover of an order of service booklet normally has information about the date and time of the event, the venue and address, and the name of the person or couple. You may also like to include a photograph to the front cover.
Order of service booklets are normally 4, 8, or 12 pages we offer up to 24 pages if needed, the type of information you would have would be:
- Information about the or couple or person
- a detailed listing of events for the day
- a listing of close family members and friends participating in the event
- details of location for the wedding or funeral and also maybe what will be happening after the event, e.g a wedding reception or funeral wake
- hymns, readings or poems, if you would like your guest to join in, you can consider writing all in all italics or bold next to it.
- Thank You to all guests for attending and any specific mentions to any individuals
photographs in your order of service booklet are very popular and easy to add using our design tool and free order of service templates
An Order of Service is a booklet or folded leaflet outlining the structure and flow of an event general used at weddings and funerals. An Order of Service guides guests through the event, what will happen, what time, who by, songs, religious ceremonies, thank you’s and speeches, They are also a fantastic way to create a keepsake for weddings or funerals
The content used on order of services will be different for Weddings and Funerals, see our specific product page for ideas and content guides on what to use depending on the type of order of service it is going to be
Showing all 2 results