to start creating your order of service booklets with online template designs. Order of service booklets are usually A5 size, we do offer A6 and A4 if required. The front cover of an order of service booklet normally has information about the date and time of the event, the venue and address, and the name of the person or couple. You may also like to include a photograph to the front cover.
Order of service booklets are normally 4, 8, or 12 pages we offer up to 24 pages if needed, the type of information you would have would be:
- Information about the or couple or person
- a detailed listing of events for the day
- a listing of close family members and friends participating in the event
- details of location for the wedding or funeral and also maybe what will be happening after the event, e.g a wedding reception or funeral wake
- hymns, readings or poems, if you would like your guest to join in, you can consider writing all in all italics or bold next to it.
- Thank You to all guests for attending and any specific mentions to any individuals
photographs in your order of service booklet are very popular and easy to add using our design tool and free order of service templates